Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Little Tour

FYI, I WILL BE DOING A DIGITAL WRITE IN (and possibly sprints) TODAY AT NOON EASTERN STANDARD TIME!!!


So, new blog, new things.

To the left, there will, of course, be the tags for all of my posts, but there is also something I'm putting at the top called, "I Love it".  It is going to be things I love the most at the moment, the things that are really inspiring me to write.  Whether that be books or songs or movies or whatever, I'm just going to put it all up there.

During the month of November, I'm going to have my NaNo Widget at the left side of the blog.  Right now, it's a lonely little widget.  BUT, give me your NaNo screen name, and I'll add yours!! I'm hoping to have a whole list of widgets running down the left side of my screen come the end of November.

Go check out the info page.  There are some ground rules to the blog.  Since it's a space for sharing, it's also gotta be a place of caring, and just like over at RMT, I reserve the right to moderate and delete.  Constructive criticism is fine, welcome!  Being mean for the sake of being mean is not.

If you have suggestions, tell me!!  I know that sprints are a thing, which I'm more than happy to conduct here, digital write-ins, all sorts of things.

I will also be continuing this after NaNo, so have revision questions?  I'm here.  Looking for some character development during a non-nano time?  Totally can help out with that?  Just want to look for some fellow writers, but the NaNo sites are a bit too intense for you?  That's right, we're here for that too.

So happy writing everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment